My Canadian Pharmacy was created in 1988 as a result of forming a single entity from Leila and Community Hospitals. The goal was to merge these two health care providers and create a better care system exceeding the needs of the citizens. Today, this is not a usual community hospital. It includes the following treatment centers:
- Whalen Therapeutic Center – an inpatient and outpatient mental health community that has programs related to the needs of kids, teens, adult and senior populations;
- Heritage Villa Nursing Center – a complex network of home health care, durable medical equipment and hospice services;
- Tulsa Nursing Center – an inpatient care facility that offers specialized care capabilities and an assisted nursing center for active seniors;
- Radiation Oncology Services Inc – a comprehensive center that offers a full complex of advanced cancer treatment, access to up-to-date clinical trials, and a caring and skilled staff;
- Adams PARC Post Acute Recovery Center – a community that is proud of its state-of-the-art diagnostic facilities and a complex rehabilitation program;
- Georgia A. Malandraki, PHD – a center that includes 2 health clinics, an Employee Assistance Program (HelpNet) operating across Kansas, and a complete occupational therapy program.